- An Easy-to-Find Guide to the Content of This Site
- Epilogue: Confirmed, Confirmed, and Reconfirmed
- “Birther’s Digest:” A List of Obama Ineligibility Claims — With Their Status
- The Arpaio Posse’s Fatally Flawed “Analysis” of Barack Obama’s Birth Certificate
- The “Grandfather Clause” Regarding the “Natural Born Citizen” Requirement of the Constitution — Was It Ever Needed or Used?
- Genuine, World-Class Computer Expert Evaluates Obama’s Birth Certificate PDF
- Exclusive! “Hawaii Girl” Confirms Her Parents’ Race — and I Crack the Actual Entries, Confirming that Arpaio’s Codes Don’t Match the Hawaii Codes, Either.
- Exposed: Sheriff Joe Arpaio Birther Scam — Here’s the Proof that Arpaio’s Posse Fabricated Evidence and Lied to the Nation
Category Archives: Sheriff Joe Arpaio
This is the 5th and final part of my response to the July 17, 2012 press conference by Sheriff Joe Arpaio (“America’s Toughest Sheriff”) in which he and his “Cold Case Posse” claimed to have “indisputable proof” that Barack Obama’s … Continue reading
Opinion Solidly Addresses the Second of Two Major Claims Made by Sheriff Joe Arpaio’s Press Conference in July. On July 18, Sheriff Joe Arpaio of Maricopa County, Arizona (“America’s Toughest Sheriff”) stated, at a press conference, that President Obama’s birth … Continue reading
Exclusive! “Hawaii Girl” Confirms Her Parents’ Race — and I Crack the Actual Entries, Confirming that Arpaio’s Codes Don’t Match the Hawaii Codes, Either.
Today I talked to “Hawaii Girl,” the owner of the birth certificate posted by WorldNetDaily last year which destroyed their claim that President Obama’s birth certificate number was “out of sequence” and therefore “proof of forgery.” You can get a … Continue reading
Exposed: Sheriff Joe Arpaio Birther Scam — Here’s the Proof that Arpaio’s Posse Fabricated Evidence and Lied to the Nation
The 1961 manual Arpaio’s Posse claimed to have has been found. And it completely contradicts everything they claimed it said. So why won’t Arpaio’s office either produce their supposed evidence or publicly retract their claims? Because doing so would be … Continue reading