- An Easy-to-Find Guide to the Content of This Site
- Epilogue: Confirmed, Confirmed, and Reconfirmed
- “Birther’s Digest:” A List of Obama Ineligibility Claims — With Their Status
- The Arpaio Posse’s Fatally Flawed “Analysis” of Barack Obama’s Birth Certificate
- The “Grandfather Clause” Regarding the “Natural Born Citizen” Requirement of the Constitution — Was It Ever Needed or Used?
- Genuine, World-Class Computer Expert Evaluates Obama’s Birth Certificate PDF
- Exclusive! “Hawaii Girl” Confirms Her Parents’ Race — and I Crack the Actual Entries, Confirming that Arpaio’s Codes Don’t Match the Hawaii Codes, Either.
- Exposed: Sheriff Joe Arpaio Birther Scam — Here’s the Proof that Arpaio’s Posse Fabricated Evidence and Lied to the Nation
Category Archives: Answering Critics
Tracy Fair (who has a lawsuit going in Maryland challenging Mr. Barack Obama’s eligibility to be President) recently posted a comment here: “My Maryland ballot challenge has the proof that Obama is illegal. Perhaps you should read it and get … Continue reading
At Least One Court Has Very Specifically Ruled that Minor v Happersett Says No Such Thing as What Birthers Claim.
This is Part 5 of a series of articles. In the previous four parts, we ripped the birther claim regarding Minor v Happersett into little tiny pieces, looking at it from the points of view of its merits of legal … Continue reading
The Supreme Court in Minor v Happersett Never Claimed That Citizen Parents Are Required to Make a “Natural Born Citizen.”
Basic Logic Shows the Claim is False. Note: This is Part Four in a series demonstrating the falsehood of the claim that the Supreme Court case Minor v Happersett (1875) created a “binding precedent” that it takes two citizen parents, … Continue reading
Plain English Says the Supreme Court in Minor v Happersett Never Claimed That Citizen Parents Are Required to Make a “Natural Born Citizen.”
This is Part Three in a series of articles on the birther lie, popularized by Leo Donofrio, Mario Apuzzo, and John Charlton (of the news blog ‘The Post & Email’), that Minor v Happersett established that it takes birth on … Continue reading
The claim’s been made that the 1875 Supreme Court case of Minor v Happersett established a “binding precedent” as to the “definition” of “natural born citizen,” and that that definition requires two citizen parents, plus birth on US soil. In … Continue reading
Did Minor v Happersett Set a “Binding Precedent” as to the Meaning of “Natural Born Citizen?” Neil Turner, a visitor to my blog who claims to have founded something called “Citizens for the Constitution,” says that in a recent debate … Continue reading
On the Release of Sheriff Joe Arpaio’s Report Stating that Barack Obama’s Birth Certificate is a “Forgery”
Yesterday, Sheriff Joe Arpaio (“America’s Toughest Sheriff”) held a press conference in which he announced to the world his “preliminary conclusion” that President Barack Obama’s birth certificate is a “forgery.” Working under the assumption that Arpaio had competent investigators at … Continue reading
A poster who goes by “MichaelN” has written a response to my Open Letter to Mario Apuzzo. In that letter, I pointed out the total falsehood of Mr. Apuzzo’s two major claims: 1) the claim that Minor v. Happersett created … Continue reading
Note: I have submitted the following as a comment to attorney Mario Apuzzo’s blog, and reproduce it as an open letter here. Mario, Speaking of “being shot down with every one of your comments,” I have answered every single one … Continue reading