- An Easy-to-Find Guide to the Content of This Site
- Epilogue: Confirmed, Confirmed, and Reconfirmed
- “Birther’s Digest:” A List of Obama Ineligibility Claims — With Their Status
- The Arpaio Posse’s Fatally Flawed “Analysis” of Barack Obama’s Birth Certificate
- The “Grandfather Clause” Regarding the “Natural Born Citizen” Requirement of the Constitution — Was It Ever Needed or Used?
- Genuine, World-Class Computer Expert Evaluates Obama’s Birth Certificate PDF
- Exclusive! “Hawaii Girl” Confirms Her Parents’ Race — and I Crack the Actual Entries, Confirming that Arpaio’s Codes Don’t Match the Hawaii Codes, Either.
- Exposed: Sheriff Joe Arpaio Birther Scam — Here’s the Proof that Arpaio’s Posse Fabricated Evidence and Lied to the Nation
Monthly Archives: May 2012
“Birther” lawyer Mario Apuzzo states that “the ‘natural born Citizen’ clause as applies to republics is a word of art, an idiom, and therefore has a very specific meaning which comes down through the ages.” And he maintains that this … Continue reading
Note: This article continues and concludes a series of three posts on “American common law” that began here and has continued with consideration of the Law of Nations, here. In a broader sense, it also completes a series of articles … Continue reading
Did the Meaning of “Natural Born Citizen” Come From “American Common Law” Derived from the Law of Nations? New Evidence Destroys Claim on the Origin of “Natural Born Citizen.” One of the two foundational pillars of the “birther movement” has … Continue reading
America’s First Legal Text — Subscribed to by George Washington, John Adams, and James Madison — Reveals the Meaning of “Natural Born.”
In this article, we will see how America’s first legal text reveals an understanding of what the Founding Fathers’ generation meant by “natural born” — as in “natural born citizen.” In 1795, United States Representative Zephaniah Swift began publishing the … Continue reading
Here We Document Legal Evidence that American Common Law Defined “Natural Born Citizen” as a Person Born on US Soil of Two Citizen Parents. “At common-law, with the nomenclature of which the framers of the Constitution were familiar, it … Continue reading