- An Easy-to-Find Guide to the Content of This Site
- Epilogue: Confirmed, Confirmed, and Reconfirmed
- “Birther’s Digest:” A List of Obama Ineligibility Claims — With Their Status
- The Arpaio Posse’s Fatally Flawed “Analysis” of Barack Obama’s Birth Certificate
- The “Grandfather Clause” Regarding the “Natural Born Citizen” Requirement of the Constitution — Was It Ever Needed or Used?
- Genuine, World-Class Computer Expert Evaluates Obama’s Birth Certificate PDF
- Exclusive! “Hawaii Girl” Confirms Her Parents’ Race — and I Crack the Actual Entries, Confirming that Arpaio’s Codes Don’t Match the Hawaii Codes, Either.
- Exposed: Sheriff Joe Arpaio Birther Scam — Here’s the Proof that Arpaio’s Posse Fabricated Evidence and Lied to the Nation
Monthly Archives: January 2012
Continuing an apparent blackout of any real discussion of the claims that Barack Obama’s birth certificate is a “forgery,” three major web sites looked to for news by those questioning Barack Obama’s eligibility to be President all failed (refused???) to … Continue reading
The audio is now available from today’s debate involving Dr. Jerome Corsi, Mara Zebest, Karl Denninger, Tom Harrison, Nellie Ristvedt and myself, and hosted by Tea Party Power Hour host Mark Gillar: http://www.blogtalkradio.com/markgillar/2012/01/21/experts-debate-obamas-birth-certificate Unfortunately, the debate is a bit of … Continue reading
I just heard from Mark Gillar, who tells me that Jerome Corsi has agreed to appear in tomorrow’s debate. Mark is planning for a two-hour show, with Mara Zebest, Karl Denninger, and Tom Harrison in the first hour and a … Continue reading
The debate on the forgery evidence is tomorrow, Saturday January 21, at 2 pm, US Central Time, on Mark Gillar’s Tea Party Power Hour! The debate will include myself, Mara Zebest, Karl Denninger, and Tom Harrison. This will be the … Continue reading
I talked to Doug Vogt by phone today, and it’s official — he isn’t going to participate in the upcoming debate on the claims that Obama’s birth certificate is a forgery. Mr. Vogt gave as his reasons the following: He … Continue reading