- An Easy-to-Find Guide to the Content of This Site
- Epilogue: Confirmed, Confirmed, and Reconfirmed
- “Birther’s Digest:” A List of Obama Ineligibility Claims — With Their Status
- The Arpaio Posse’s Fatally Flawed “Analysis” of Barack Obama’s Birth Certificate
- The “Grandfather Clause” Regarding the “Natural Born Citizen” Requirement of the Constitution — Was It Ever Needed or Used?
- Genuine, World-Class Computer Expert Evaluates Obama’s Birth Certificate PDF
- Exclusive! “Hawaii Girl” Confirms Her Parents’ Race — and I Crack the Actual Entries, Confirming that Arpaio’s Codes Don’t Match the Hawaii Codes, Either.
- Exposed: Sheriff Joe Arpaio Birther Scam — Here’s the Proof that Arpaio’s Posse Fabricated Evidence and Lied to the Nation
Monthly Archives: August 2011
John Woodman, author of “Is Barack Obama’s Birth Certificate a Fraud?”, will be the featured guest tomorrow night on Reality Check Radio, an internet talk show that covers the Obama eligibility controversies and other political issues. The show starts at … Continue reading
Official Release Day! Is Barack Obama’s Birth Certificate a Fraud? is now available for sale. The paperback version is $14.95 plus shipping; all ebook versions are available at the we-want-everyone-to-have-a-copy low price of just $4.99! If you would like an … Continue reading
We’re giving away two copies of the book at Goodreads.com: Goodreads Book Giveaway Is Barack Obama’s Birth Certificate a Fraud? by John Woodman Giveaway ends September 19, 2011. See the giveaway details at Goodreads. Enter to win
A video announcement of “Is Barack Obama’s Birth Certificate a Fraud?” was made this evening on YouTube. The announcement can be seen here:
The technical difficulties we experienced earlier with the site seem to be resolved. If you should experience any difficulties with the site, please email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org .